Top Flow 2 - Top Flow 2

Fluorescent lights.
N. 2 Power sockets 4 A GERMAN TYPE IP 55 (internal back panel right and left side)
DOP/DOS 100% test inlet hose-barb port (internal under worktop - left side).
3 holes (19 mm diameter) on both side windows (for fluid taps installation or Balances/PC connections) with plastic caps.

Solid working surface in stainless steel AISI 304L "2B" finishing, 4 and 6 sectors removable and autoclavable.Back panel and spillage tray in stainless steel AISI 304L "2B" finishing, thickness 12/10, smooth and sealed edges.
Side walls in toughened 6mm safety glass.Construction structure in epoxy polyester powder coated steel, resistant to the most common industrial disinfectant.
Front window, in toughened safety glass electrically driven, 8° slope, for optimum ergonomical worker posture.
Lighting on working surface by means one fluorescent lamps of 36W fitted in non-contaminated area POWDER SAFE 48 and 58W for POWDER SAFE 72. Minimum level of lighting 1.000 Lux.
Ventilation system by means of n°1 motor blower dedicated to the unidirectional airflow in the working chamber,equal to 60% of the total involved air and to exhaust the remaining 40%.
The motor blower is centrifugal type, direct driven motor with double aspiration and protection factor IP55.
Air filtration, both recirculated and exhausted air by means of H14 HEPA filters with efficiency 99,995% MPPS as per EN 1822 (EU14 with efficiency 99,999% tested with DOP/DOS @ 0.3 mm). Both filters can be tested with scanning method for integrity with DOP/DOS test.
Protection grid, for main HEPA filter made by anodized aluminium.